[plug] Radius

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Fri Sep 17 15:04:16 WST 1999

"Use the source"

nah seriously, radius isnt that hard to figure out even WITHOUT source.
And one or two of them come with fairly complete documentation. Plus
theres absolutely shitloads of stuff on radius on the net.

Dont waste money on a stupid book :) - not that i can think of any radius
specific books anyway.

Gavin