[plug] mutt email client

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 20 09:01:01 WST 1999

on Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 12:04:52PM -0400, Subba Rao <subb3 at ibm.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to mutt client. I am trying to compile the mutt source.
> I am an avid user of elm, and would like avoid any GUI based clients.
> Since elm is pretty much on the brink of extinction, I was recommended the "mutt"
> email client. Is anyone else using this here?

I think youll like mutt alot. By default the keys are the same as elm.
mutt is good.

> When I try to compile I get the followng messages,
> I have trimmed the above messages a lot. At the end of compilation, I do get the mutt
> binary and works fine. However, I would like to avoid the above errors, I do not have a ISO_10646
> and did download ISO_8859-1,GL (from some site I cannot remember now).
>
> What are the importance of these files and where do I get these files, to avoid the
> compilation warnings? I am running Slackware 4.0 kernel 2.2.12.

I cant help with this. Have you tried the mutt mail list and FAQ.
www.mutt.org

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065