[plug] Sound or Network Card

Jamie Moir moir at opera.iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 23 13:52:50 WST 1999

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Chris Cornish wrote:

> Jamie for all i know you may well be correct but i am
> going on the information i was given by Z-tek
> I do appoligise if this is incorect but ....
> there you go . :)

Who are z-tek? I hope they arent computer resellers, that sounds pretty
clueless heh. This is all old news and you would be wise to check your
facts. The intel 820/rambus stuff is old news and seeing as ram when yo
everywhere its pretty obvious that a factory in S.A. isnt likely to have
anything to do with it, its not like S.A are major world ram suppliers
heh.

Jamie