[plug] Re:

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Sep 25 00:29:41 WST 1999

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 09:04:02AM -0700, Ari Finander wrote:
> I bought mine at Dick Smith in the city
[...]

Altronics, just over the footbridge near the Perth Entertainment Centre,
tends to be cheaper for the same sort of professionally made cables,
in my experience.

Mostly I crimp my own, but while it adds flexibility, it doesn't save
much money and it can cause nasty hours of cursing at a later date.

"Ah. Somewhere on this 10Base2 network, with 20 machines, there's a
dodgy connector. This is bad."

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal