[plug] PC World and SuSE 6.2

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sun Sep 26 19:38:09 WST 1999

"Rick (VK6EP)" wrote:

> Thanks for that Christian. My ambition was to try and print it from 'gulp'
> windoze.

Well, you could always download GhostScript for Win32... do a search for
it on Google and you should be able to find a link for it pretty
easily.  Either that or print it from *gulp* Linux. :-)

Regards,

Christian.

--
Sharing of software was not limited to our particular community; it is
as old as computers, just as sharing of recipes is as old as cooking.