[plug] Work Query ...

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Wed Sep 29 20:04:58 WST 1999

This happened with my first major employer. (Big govt dept, lots of grey ships).

They have dug themselves into a pit so deep with manpower.. Losing 20 odd %
of tradesman a year can't be good for a dept with lots of toys!

Like you say, enough of the employer bashing. I'm 10 years away from that
crap, thankfully.
It's just a pity they don't see their own actions being so close to the
previous failures of others!

Sorry for getting off topic, Pluggers.

Garry

>Skilled people are starting to Migrate, and the higher-up's just don't seem to
>realise how hard it'll be to get a decent replacement in at the price they're
>paying...
>
>Anyway, enough bitching about work. ^_^;;;
Windows 98: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
 written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.