[plug]Mandrake 6.1 help

Tony Clark tony at ballist.net.au
Thu Sep 30 11:46:56 WST 1999

At 11:23 30/09/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>Just a quick question, regarding Mandrake 6.1.  Has anyone else tried
>recompiling the 2.2.13 kernel that came with it, or any other kernel for
>that matter?  I gave it a try last night but the actual recompile
>breaks.

Yes with only one minor annoying problem and that was where it was sticking
the modules...kept on putting some mandrake specific stuff in the path.

I've compiled lots of kernels but not for mandrake though  :)

Tony Clark
HDL Electronics Pty Ltd
Contract VHDL, FPGA, ASIC and electronic design services
Mobiles: Australia 61 411 577 715  Hong Kong 852 9616 9716