[plug] Sparc Answer Books

Phillip Steege psteege at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 6 14:28:32 WST 2000

When I load new applications on my Sparc Server, using Solaris 2.5.1, I can
never find them on the CDE Desktop AnswerBook icon.
Does anyone know how you tell Answer Book, where the new Answer Books are
loaded.
I have added the new application man pages into my $MANPATH variable in
.cshrc

I know this is not a "Linux" specific question, but I have seen alot of Sun
questions answered here, and thought I would ask mine.  If this is not
appropriate to this forum, please let me know.

Phil Steege
Scarborough