[plug] Redhat linux: how hard to make it Danish char set?

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Sat Apr 8 14:17:51 WST 2000

I wouldn't ask for help if it wasn't such a hurry, and such an overwhelming prospect..

I have some software that my company wants to test, and they need to test it on a box that can be configured for Danish.

I have a linux box that is mostly ignored at work, where AIX and OSF reign.  But the linux box could be dedicated to the test.

I've found a few howto's on Danish char sets, but in general, what am I facing if I consider turning this redhat box into a Danish char set?

Any experience/advice would be appreciated. (I'm not really sure even of the magnitude of changing char sets...)

Thanks,
Tamara