[plug] Console mode ICQ on Sparc IPC

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Mon Apr 10 14:05:12 WST 2000

There are a few command line versions of ICQ for linux available. I dont see
why they wouldnt compile under other architectures.

try

	http://konst.org.ua/software.centericq.html
	or
	http://uhura.cc.rochester.edu/~ab012f/cicq/

There are a few others too

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
"A computer without a Microsoft Operating System is like a dog without
bricks tied to its head."