[plug] Linux Ghost alternative?

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Thu Apr 13 11:03:49 WST 2000

On a related topic (but OT for this list), does anyone know where I can find
DOS drivers etc for getting a 386 dos box onto my lan? I think the dos box
has an ne1000 (which is what my 486 linux server is running :) and the lan
is tcp/ip obviously.

Any help would be appreciated, without this I will find it very difficult to
download .d64s from the net and put them on floppies for my c64 :)

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do it blows your whole leg off."
-Stroustrup