[plug] [Fwd: PLUG]

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Apr 16 18:09:18 WST 2000

Alpha again; forwarded this to list and suggested he join it for future
posts. Maybe should have suggested that he read existing website, too.
(-:

Telstra RuralConnect is neat - forwarded this from Broome. Hate to have
to pay for it though (trial membership). I've been having fun with "my"
camera, see random pics at http://servers.with.a.smile.fdns.net/pix/
(page is about 42kB total, images are 150-550kB, alt string on thumbnail
shows full image size)