[plug] Hardware RAID & RH6.x

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Mon Apr 17 13:36:30 WST 2000

If you've got the $$$$s, use hardware for sure... If its a small company (or
$$$s are an issue) and the server wont be hit all that much, IDE software
raid will be fine. 18G is SMALL :)

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
4.31 How many times can you re-use CD-RW before they become faulty?
Good question.
(Linux CD-Writing HOWTO,
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.31)