[plug] Burning Red Hat 6.0 to CD

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Apr 17 14:45:03 WST 2000

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Daniel Pearson wrote:

> When I burn Linux to a CD using Adaptec Easy CD Creator for Windows, are
> there are special setting I need to use, or make sure of? I remember when I
> burnt RH5.2 I had to change it from Joliet to something else..?

If you are copying a bootable distro, you probably should do a low-level
copy, no?
  If you just want data readable by linux, it does understand Joliet, but
that is a microsoftism, and has case ambiguities. Better to use rock-ridge
extensions.

(I havnt done this, but since noone else answered ... )

Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--