[plug] Sendmail relay authentication

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Apr 18 15:50:08 WST 2000

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Paul Baumgarten wrote:

> G'day... everyone on holidays?  the list has been fairly quiet.
>
> I have a bit of a sendmail relaying question for everyone

Have you read http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/chk-rctp5.html

Relay control in sendmail 8.8,9 for roaming users

I don't know how much of it is relivant BUT it covers qu1 and Qu2

As to Qu3 thats up to you .... I can't see whay it wont work.

> Any other possible solutions to this that I am missing?

a VPN into the college.
sending a email to a "special" account on the server that does as Qu3.

I'm not suggesting them tho. Just other solutions.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */