[plug] Linux with ISDN

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Apr 27 09:38:35 WST 2000

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Subba Rao wrote:

> I have been hearing a lot about the availability of ISDN solution
> for Linux, but I haven't found a decent FAQ or HOWTO document that
> talks about the setup or issues with ISDN/Linux.
>
> What ISDN hardware is supported on Linux?

/usr/src/linux/Documentation/isdn

> The kernel compilation has a big section for the ISDN subsystem.
> Yet, on the web I do not find much Linux/ISDN solution in English.
>
> Any pointers or info appreciated.

If you've been reading the list then you have seen Matt, Leon and I all say
that linux has excelent support the NetJet cards manufactured by traverse
technologies.   You will also have seen the website http://www.traverse.com.au
mentioned.  While the info at this site is aimed at the netJet cards it does
contain a list of "linux links" maybe you could look there.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein
 */