[plug] Kernel panic

Scott, Simon Simon.Scott at SEALCORP.com.au
Fri Apr 28 08:44:59 WST 2000

I have yet to see a kernel panic due to anything other than
	a) Bad driver(s)
	b) most commonly, shitty hardware....ram is the best guess

>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
4.31 How many times can you re-use CD-RW before they become faulty?
Good question.
(Linux CD-Writing HOWTO,
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.31)