[plug] Sound card support in linux.

Kai vk6ksj at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 3 16:36:30 WST 2000

Speaking of problems with sound cards, anyone can help me on this one:
I got an ESS Audio Drive in my RHL 5.2 box, I use this for streaming audio.
The stream sometimes goes for days but occasionally, and for no real reason,
realencoder stops streaming and my memeory goes up to about 70% and sits
around that level.
Only thing that brings it down again is stopping and starting the audio
server.

Anyone have any suggestions?
TIA !

Kai