[plug] Intellectual Property

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Thu Aug 3 20:01:52 WST 2000

quoting alan howard <alanh at wn.com.au>:

> unfortunatly ,my then employer was involved in supplying small
communities
> with
> low power UHF transsmitters for community and commercial services
> my then employer also underpaid his workers ( of which I currenntly
have a
> case
> against him with the appropriate fedreral department).
> regards
> alan howard

Ignorance is bliss.  What your former employer doesn't know about won't
hurt them.  Your current employer wouldn't be able to claim on it as it
was developed prior to your employment with them.  There is a some sort
of rule that if you change a certain percentage of the design, then it
is considered a new design.  Get you current employer to agree that it
is your design and then make the changes if you really think it worth
while. Afterall you could have developed it during the week you took
off between jobs.

#include STANDARD_DISCLAIMER

tony

Contract Digital Design