[plug] [OFF TOPIC] Position Vacant

Paul Baumgarten paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Mon Aug 7 15:12:17 WST 2000

For those of you who may be looking for employment... we are advertising
for a Computer Support Officer.  The job is largely supporting the
Windows workstations around the campus but I mention it on this list as
our servers are entirely Linux based and so I would love to appoint
someone with Linux skills.  The only real reason Linux is listed as a
'desirable' instead of 'essential' on our selection criteria is the
uncertainity of being able to find a suitable person and with linux
skills.

For information such as the job description see
http://employment.kcc.wa.edu.au/

--
Paul Baumgarten
Information Systems Manager, Kingsway Christian College
Email: paul at bauma.com.au or paul at kcc.wa.edu.au
Mobile: 041 994 2779