[plug] Apache help

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Tue Aug 8 14:56:22 WST 2000

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 02:08:32PM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> Check out:
> 	http://www.apache.org/docs/misc/rewriteguide.html
>
> Should be able to do what you asked.

Hmm... well aside from the fact that I can't even get it to work
for one space (I'm doing something wrong, I know), I can't see
how you could use RewriteRule to rewrite multiple spaces in a URL
without redirecting the redirect of a redirected redirect (etc  :)

IMHO, I'd say telling your l^Husers to fix it themselves is going
to be the best option.  Writing a script to fuddle with their
pages filenames and HTML is just asking for more trouble  :\