[plug] Reply-to headers

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Wed Aug 9 11:07:08 WST 2000

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 10:59:39AM +0800, skribe wrote:
> At 10:36 9/08/00, Christian wrote:
> >Perhaps this is a good illustration why newbies (all people really but
> >esp. newbies) should search the archives before posting questions...
>
> Or perhaps it's a indication that we need a FAQ.  How's it going, Christian? ;)

Heh, yeah, well, I just haven't had time... It's on my list of things to
do as soon as I finish the paper I'm working on.  But the number of
things on that list resembles a secure RSA modulus (although probably
not prime) if you get my drift... :(  Still, in the meantime searching the
archive is an effective workaround. :P