[plug] Reply-to headers

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Wed Aug 9 15:20:42 WST 2000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Alex Polglaze wrote:

> What's the point of being a financial member then?
>
> You may as well save your money and enjoy all the benefits of membership
> anyway.

Financial members get access to the PLUG CD Library, an account on
spark.plug.linux.org.au, and a warm fuzzy feeling because they are helping
a good cause.

I don't see the point on forcing people to be a member before we'll help
them on the mailing list though, and since the Reply-to: stuff affects
everyone on the list, I don't see why the poll should be limited to
financial members.

 - Matt