[plug] Reply-to headers

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Aug 9 12:26:40 WST 2000

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Garth Atkinson wrote:

>  I think _all_ replies should default to the PLUG list!

Isnt that the whole point of the current system ?

> If you want to augment the recipient list, then
> you can, but the way it is now, every single user of this list has
> to modify the recip list to get the reply back into PLUG and that
> sucks big time!

Garth, I think there is something wrong with your mail reader.
I dont need to do that. I see you use Netscape mail. Anyone else?

> I think the current setup is really shitty and should be changed!

I think I see your problem, but unless I misunderstand, others dont have
it.

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--