[plug] mike, rtc

Mike from West Australia erazmus at wantree.com.au
Wed Aug 9 19:56:06 WST 2000

At 06:52 PM 9/8/2000 +0800, you wrote:

>Mike it may have been my ISP , as they just upgraded their mail server,
and the
>dates are now correct. but Leon may also be correct as well. (unless you have
>changed something)

Nop, nothing at my end - can't change anything re dates anyway...
The only other changes are standard from/to, reply, address book, kerberos,
and dial in - neither of which are used... I haven't even had to do a
new install for over two years - remarkable given its Win 3.11 but then
again it is far more secure then 98/2000 ;-)

Rgds

Mike