[plug] not about Reply-to headers

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Aug 10 20:37:30 WST 2000

Oliver White wrote:
> Christian wrote:
>> Wouldn't it be better than, rather than everyone contuinually
>> maintaining filters every time a new thread comes up that is stupid for
>> the stupid threads to be killed?  This is a stupid thread, it should be
>> killed.

No. One man's entertainment is another man's stupid thread. Not saying
that the R-tH debate is entertaining at all, but that we should be
extremely reluctant to censor, at all and always.

> Yes please. Seriously, I'm going to unsubscribe if I get annother
> 30-40 emails about reply-to headers tommorow.

Edit/Message-filters/New/unwanted-plug-topics...

Or do what I do: click on a message with an *interesting* topic or do
something else. I'm sitting here wondering why you added an email to a
thread you're allegedly not interested in.

--
Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?