[plug] Multiple domains

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Aug 10 20:52:42 WST 2000

skribe wrote:
> I have multiple domains on the one machine.  Currently when users use
> email from any of the domains the from address in the email is
> user at amber.com.au.  I'd like to set it up so that those users using the
> otherdomain.com address send email with the from address of
> user at otherdomain.com.  What's the best way to do this?

Two methods:

1) use a mail client smart enough to do this anyway (maybe even send
from two or more different addresses based on context - mail client
developers reading this list, that was a hint)

2) what MTA are you using? SendMail? PostFix? Qmail? something else?

--
Other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?