[plug] Spark

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Wed Aug 16 19:50:38 WST 2000

Matt Kemner wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Bill Cullen wrote:
>> I might be able to come up with a Quantum 1GB SCSI drive (no mounts
>> though for a Sparc) on condition that if I ever need it I can have
>> it back.

> Brad Campbell has kindly donated an old SCSI drive, which I will be
> plugging into spark as soon as I get the chance.

Computer Clinic has donated another SCSI drive, and I will unkindly
donate an old external SCSI case to house both of the above if I can
ever find the damned thing. The extinction of its disk starvation seems
to be at hand.

Now, if anybody has some unused Sparc RAM lying about their place?

--
If life is merely a joke, the question remains: for whose amusement?