[plug] horrors!

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Thu Aug 17 09:08:40 WST 2000

No, that's actually pretty interesting in a good way--MS folks are finally going to get the chance to realize the logic and pleasing nature of open standards.  <laughing>  I would not want to be in their shoes trying to get all those 'proprietary interfaces' ported.

heh heh...I bet they're sweating now.  Now if things were more open...well the Linux community could probably help more.  :)

hmmm, on the other hand, I chose Linux over windows because I was tired of broken unfixable sw problems on the pc...

humble 2 cents.
Tamara

<<< Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net>  8/16  5:40p >>>
...but predictable:

    http://www.wininformant.com/display.asp?ID=2874
--
If life is merely a joke, the question remains: for whose amusement?