[plug] fetchmail and postfix

Scott, Simon simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
Thu Aug 17 09:05:09 WST 2000

ok, so answer me this.

If I have a single pop account (me at somewhere.com) how does fetchmail
seperate to different users?

"To define recursion, we must first define recursion."
>  Simon Scott
>  DBA
>  Sealcorp Holdings Limited
>  Perth, WA
>  e-mail:  simon.scott at sealcorp.com.au
>  phone:  08 9265 5648
>               0438 917 845

                                     IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and should be read only by those
persons to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by way of reply. Please
also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited.

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided before
SEALCORP does not warrant that the information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.

SEALCORP is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of SEALCORP.