[plug] horrors!

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Thu Aug 17 13:06:13 WST 2000

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 12:51:28PM +0800, Jason Nicholls wrote:

> Exactly, it's beyond me how people read the following (as the only attempted
> piece of validation) and believe it:
>
> 	"The rumors pop up occasionally, but this time it turns out they're
> 	true"

Well, it's not the *only* validation.  They also cite the name of a
company who is supposedly doing the work and then quote an employee of
that company who confirms it too.  As I said before, it looks like
Microsoft is trying to indicate there may very well be a Linux MS Office
while not actually saying anything itself.