[plug] plug.org.au [was re: makefile]

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Aug 18 11:13:57 WST 2000

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, skribe wrote:

> At 09:44 18/08/00, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> >Also the address for plug is:
> >
> >plug at plug.linux.org.au NOT
> >plug at linux.org.au
> >please update your addressbook.
>
> According to aunic PLUG owns plug.org.au.  Is it possible to use
> plug at plug.org.au?

My personal opinion it that PLUG is part of the linux-aus movement and as
such using plug.linux.org.au is preferential.

Both addresses (plug.linux.org.au and www.plug.org.au) will get to spark but
it's my understanding that the former is "better"  as the plug.org.au domain
is not easily controlled (The contact CC655-AU is not an active member of
plug).

Having said that it's also my understanding that "plug at linux.org.au" is just
plain wrong and should be avoided.

Yours Tony.