[plug] Firewall Boxed Solutions

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Fri Aug 18 11:43:23 WST 2000

List,

We have an urgent need for a Linux based firewall solution to connect
three corporate networks. It was recommended that we use commercial
products due to time for preparation / install being at a premium. I
vaguely remember an article somewhere for a Linux flavour that had
Firewall, Wed Server etc. You bought the flavour and voila ....

Just looking for some feedback or pointers from more experienced
persons. We can not afford the "big" solutions like Firewall-1 or Cisco
boxes.

TIA,

Mike