[plug] Connecting a mobile

Jonathon Bates batesy at rave.iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 20 20:18:04 WST 2000

phone to a gateway machine and establishing a ppp/ip conection through it.

Guys,
I was wondering how possible it is to do the following:

laptop + nokia 7110 (doze) ---> home machine (perm RH 6.2 gw) + nokia 3210

So in essence what im asking is:
How do I have my linux box aknowledge a nokia phone conection and then how
do I get it accept a connection?

Or would it be easier to have my other doze machione take the connection
and then have it routed through a wingate machine to my linux box?
ideas? suggestions?

Cheers
Batesy
--
Jonathon Bates
"No pain is worse than that of giving in."