[plug] Potato ISO

Nathan Alberti nathan.alberti at paradox.net.au
Mon Aug 21 13:35:13 WST 2000

Thanks I tried rsync and it was ok but underutilised the link
downloading 1 at a time so I now have 3 wget's running at just over
1Mbit/sec 15 - 20% there on each....

Regards,

--
Nathan Alberti - Ackroyd
Ruralnet Engineer

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient
you
must not read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.  If you have
received this message in error please forward this e-mail to
webmaster at paradox.net.au and delete all copies of this message.