[plug] Routing

Clive Woodward woodward at omen.net.au
Tue Aug 22 00:20:04 WST 2000

Mike,

Then how do you pronounce that machine woodworkers use for milling shaped
grooves: Router? I've never heard these machines called 'rooters'.

There's no such thing as consistency in the English language ;-)

BTW, I hate fries, backwards baseball caps and zee. But I always think of
'rooters' as a nickname for prostitutes :-)

Clive.