[plug] ADSL?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Aug 22 10:06:21 WST 2000

At 09:48 22/08/00, Jason Nicholls wrote:
>I wonder how many people call Telstra customer support and ask for the people
>on the ads... Must drive them crasy!

Working the phones at Telstra is by all accounts not a pleasant experience
(working the phones anywhere is pretty unpleasant if you ask me.  But you
didn't. =).  To illustrate, I have a friend that spent twenty minutes being
chewed out by his supervisor for something he claims he didn't do (hey, but
that happens everywhere, right?), but then his supervisor's supervisor
chewed him out for spending 20 minutes away from the phones.  Now that
REALLY sucks.

skribe
	Purity:                           62.0%
	Corruption:                    38.0%
	Insanity:                        36.3636363636364%
	Weirdness factor:           31%
	Experience Level:           JonKatz Wannabe
	Medieval Career:            Black Knight