[plug] Community Hacking...

bburns at erggroup.com bburns at erggroup.com
Tue Aug 22 11:30:22 WST 2000

Pluggers,

What a wonderful day it is in Perth...  Pity the nights have been so
cold...

OK..  Linux is pretty interesting as your all aware, but it's networking
rocks!  Some things don't come easy though, and CD Writing is one of them.
I have an IDE CD-Writer, so it requires all this ide-scsi stuff - and the
howto is not particularly easy to read.

Where am I going with all this???

bburns.yi.org is my machine, currently sitting at home, nicely connected to
the internet - while I'm here at work.  I was wondering if any one wanted
to look at the machine and try and help me configure the damn thing...
It's really just an experiment in community remote configuration - couldn't
imagine doing this well on that other OS.... oh well.

So telnet to bburns.yi.org, uname&password are cdadmin/cdadmin.

Email Me:  bburns at mailops.com
ICQ#  15432628
Phone Me: 92731615

Thanks in advance,