[plug] Using the mail command to send attachments

Bradley Browne brad at mapsys.com.au
Wed Aug 23 11:14:37 WST 2000

Hi all,

I want to send a text file I am working on to my windows machine
so that I can quickly print it off and review it.  I can't be
bothered ftp'ing the file all the time, I would much rather be
able to send it as an attachment in an email.  I need root access
to get at the file and so I would like to use the mail command to
send it.  Is this possible ?  I have had a look at the man page
but from reading that it seems that this is not a feature that
mail has.

Any thoughts,
--
Bradley Browne