[plug] data casting, a alternative to ASDL ?

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Wed Aug 23 19:55:05 WST 2000

What I actually was intimating is that some people will use their PC because
they can (remind you of anyone?), while others will buy a set-top converter
which will also provide ISP access and think they're on a good thing.  Most
people will buy HDTV sets so they can watch TV in the lounge, once the price
is below $2 k or so and wish they had the hardware MPEG decoder in their PC.

K.