[plug] Installfest - demo machines

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Thu Aug 24 10:11:28 WST 2000

I can loan a P3-450, IDE HD, SCSI Card, AGP la la ... It is currently
used as my desktop and works fine with RH6.2 but to further the cause if
need be I dont mind wiping it and letting people play (I will back it
up) and a P2 (forget rest) which currently drives a small tug boat ;-)
and a P133? ... let me know. I can get monitors, keys etc too if you are
short. Printers? I have a HP4 with netcard and a BJ with a Intel
printserver if you wanted to get real flash ... let me know.

I would not like to rate my Linux skills too high, I can survive (rely
on the list for some issues), so I can not really offer any skills.

Mike