Re [plug] security (was Re: [plug] Installfest - distributions)

SweenyTod sweenytod at sweenytod.com
Fri Aug 25 14:15:05 WST 2000

At 02:09 PM 25/08/2000, you wrote:
>At 14:00 25/08/00, Christian wrote:
>>One of them is quite good although the other
>>that I've read is written by a very-much wannabe.
>
>Give us links!  Damn, talk about getting blood from a stone! =)

A couple good one is http://www.linuxsecurity.com/index.html.  Covers the
basics, has a lot of howto's, tips, a good selection of software broken
down into helpful categories, such as Intrusion detection, auditing, some
mailing lists, etc.

Worth a look.

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd.    His skin was pale and his eye was odd.
Always trust an Australian with a razor.

http://www.sweenytod.com               Paranoid is normal, normal is good