[plug] X-Envelope-To:

russ russ at powerstech.com
Tue Aug 29 09:04:27 WST 2000

Hi,

I think I've narrowed down my mail problem. Maybe someone can explain what
an "X-Envelope-To" is and why some mail from the list has it in the header
and others don't?

The problem I'm having is that I don't get all my mail from the list. Some
gets sent to root with the warning plug at plug.linux.org.au doesn't exist on
the local machine. But when it has an 'X-Envelope-To' field, then I
receive it properly because of the fetchmail 'envelope' switch.

I've tried using the qvirtual switch in fetchmail so I can use the
'Delivered-To' field, but not had much luck with that.

Thanks
russ