[plug] One for the Win4Lin users

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Wed Dec 6 12:00:26 WST 2000

Does anyone know if you can run Win4Lin in more than 1024x768 ?
I can't find anything about it on the site.. I'm running 2Beta5.
BTW, it's so great, I bought a copy...

Some of my work requires GUI's, and because I'm still waiting for
Kylix to be released, I develop my gui's in Borland Delphi 4 under
windows and run them under linux using wine.
It's nice not to have to re-boot into windows to work on the gui's
and then back to linux to test them. I can compile them in the
Win4Lin session, and run them from an xterm. NICE...
Roll on Kylix...
And YES, I'm too slack to learn C, C++, Gtk or Qt..

--
Brad....
                   /"\