[plug] Visual Python for Linux

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Dec 7 07:16:06 WST 2000

Oliver White wrote:
> Bret Busby wrote:
>> For all those perl programmers - now you can have a visual development
>> environment - like VB! Doesn't that make you feel good?

> Would be nice to have something like this for Python coding...

It's called Boa Constructor. Off the top of my head,
http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/ or try a search on sourceforge if I'm
wrong. I'm sure there's at least one other like it.

Visual TCL (from neuron.com) is also amusing: it does a big slice of VB's job -
for TCL - in about 120 *kilo*bytes rather than Microsoft's tens of megabytes.
This has sort-of been folded into Visual Gypsy which I think now does multiple
lingos.

--
I suggest you read the material in order of page number.
    -- Charles Kelemen, on a homework assignment