console hang, was RE: [plug] reiserfs

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Fri Dec 8 10:44:31 WST 2000

<group hug> Ahhh... That's better. No harm done. All I was saying was that
there are some who find this list a bit blunt at times, and not as helpful
as one might have hoped for. I'm certainly not running home (or trimming my
replies :-p). It's going to take a lot more than that...

There is no conspiracy here. Maybe the others just don't want to get chopped
down in public like I just was.

Apart from the odd cup of coffee and my home brew beer (which is very
refreshing this time of year), I'm not on anything to speak of. "hic" ;-)

Back to business... This is the last I'm saying on the subject. By the way
Mike, if I don't correspond with you before, Merry Christmas and a very
happy and prosperous New Year, and I mean that sincerely.

Dennis.