[plug] Mail message formats

Thomas, Andre thomasa at wa.switch.aust.com
Tue Dec 12 17:19:41 WST 2000

Hi,

>Is the reason for the text of such messages displaying as attachments,
>to do with MIME, or, as, when I have checked the full headers, the
>messages are apparently all from Outlook Express, is it some Outlook
>Express thing?

It is some sort of M$ "thing".  We had the same problem before with
users in external offices not using an M$ email client, and found that
it usually happened with emails that only originated from an M$ Exchange
box.  There is a setting somewhere in there that lets you change emails
to "Non-MS receiving user friendly mode" that stops it.

| André Thomas                  | Phone:   08 9256 1099 / 08 9256 0065 |
| Computer Systems Support      | Mobile:  0414 242 912 / 0418 956 250 |
| Union Switch & Signal, Perth  | e-mail:  thomasa at wa.switch.aust.com  |