[plug] Dumping invalid files ?

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Thu Dec 14 11:42:53 WST 2000

This may also work for those situations where one must interface with the
M$ mentality for file names. Using the same example.

lynx http://www.idiots.com/Part\ one\[1\].zip

Note the back slashes. This seems to how bash copes with %20 characters.
This approach also works when smb mounting a winblow box into my file
system and manipulating space named files.

And personally I would use wget.

On 12/14/00, 11:32:26 AM, Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] Dumping invalid files ?: