[plug] My thoughts on life the universe and LUG's

Lord Kino lord_kino at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:53:36 WST 2000

What age range are the ppl that attend the PLUG meetings anyway? Im 17 and
am in mandurah but i was thinking of coming up and joining in one night
soon. I am also trying to find someone who can sell me a burnt copy of
Mandrake 7.2 or Debian Linux to help set up my LUG in mandurah.  ( if it
gets going i was thinking of maybe having a combined meeting maybe
bi-monthly to discuss and to excange.)

Adam

PS. While writing a little article for a computer newsletter I distribute to
some of my friends it fell upon the info that many Linux enthusiasts are
either 3l33t3 (thats elite) or newbie hackers. With this information and
Linux at my fingertips i set out on a voyage of discovery into the world of
hacking.

Im hooked!

Are any of you guys hackers? Im looking for someone to talk to about the art
and thought this was a good place to look.