[plug] RPM uninstall

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Wed Dec 20 02:25:56 WST 2000

Hmm the problem turned out to be a lot more complicated than just reading the man pages
which is what I have been doing for a couple of days I live in the country this is a great source for help when one gets stuck.
 I  think that people who can only contribute to a persons querry is "READ MAN PAGE" is a little insulting.
I realise that groups like this do get a lot of questions that seem trivial if it bothers you dont reply.
I have solved my problem once again without the help of this user group.
If your interrested how to go to http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/faqs/RH-postfix-FAQ/x30.html
I know the next thing your going to say is "well why dont you explain your problem better give us more information blablabla" get real fellas where not all GURUS.
And as such we newbies tend to get a little lost as to what the abundence of error messages returned to our terminals mean.
Maybe next time someone has a question you could reply with "What are the errors returned"
At least it might point them in the right direction.